Choose a Real Estate Agent
Time to Go
Moving In Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a fair amount of paperwork. It helps to have an expert like Sally in your corner when looking for your next home in the Richmond area. Sally can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. Here are some of the ways Sally stands out from the crowd:
- Full-time realtor, one who has helped numerous clients find just the right place to call home.
- Proven track record of satisfied buyers. References are available upon request.
- Excellent knowledge of the greater Richmond area, having helped numerous clients who are new to town sort the many wonderful and very different choices of where to live in the beautiful Richmond area.
- Negotiating skills honed by both experience and continuing education in the art of the deal.
- Knowledge of the latest real estate trends and the highest level of education for a realtor.
- Deep appreciation that her clients’ time is valuable, and will prescreen properties to make sure that showings are productive.
- Attentive listener to your needs and concerns, and will make you feel comfortable throughout the buying process.
- Sally is approved to work with relocation clients coming to Richmond due to a job placement or transfer.
- From first contact through to post-closing, Sally is an intelligent and caring advocate for her clients.